fluffy pancake recipe with eggs
Fluffy Pancake Recipe with Eggs
If you’re looking for a classic pancake recipe that produces light, fluffy, and delicious pancakes, then you’ll love this recipe. In this article, we’ll share a pancake recipe with eggs that will result in pancakes that are fluffy on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. Let’s get started!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, melted butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter, as this can result in tough pancakes.
- Heat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat. Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings, such as butter, syrup, fruit, or whipped cream.
- Be sure to use room temperature eggs in this recipe. This will help them incorporate better into the batter and result in a smoother texture.
- Use a gentle folding motion when incorporating the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Overmixing can result in tough pancakes.
- To make your pancakes fluffier, separate the egg yolks from the whites and beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Then, fold the egg whites into the batter just before cooking. This will add volume to the pancakes and make them even more airy.
- For best results, use a non-stick griddle or skillet. This will help prevent the pancakes from sticking and make them easier to flip.
This recipe for fluffy pancakes with eggs is a classic and delicious way to start your day. With just a few simple ingredients and steps, you can create pancakes that are light, fluffy, and absolutely delicious. Customize your pancakes with your favorite toppings and enjoy them for breakfast, brunch, or any time of day. So give this recipe a try and savor the perfect pancake every time!