fluffy pancake recipe no milk
Fluffy Pancake Recipe Without Milk: How to Make Delicious Dairy-Free Pancakes
Introduction: If you’re lactose intolerant or simply want to make pancakes without milk, you’re in luck! You can still enjoy fluffy and delicious pancakes without milk by using alternative ingredients. In this recipe, we’ll show you how to make pancakes without milk that are just as fluffy and tasty as traditional pancakes. So, let’s get started!
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Cooking spray or butter for greasing the pan
- In a mixing bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, water, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until the batter is smooth and well combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter, as it can result in tough pancakes.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and let the batter rest for at least 10 minutes. This will help the batter become lighter and fluffier.
- Preheat a non-stick pan or griddle over medium heat. Grease the pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Use a small ladle or measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the pan. Use about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake. Make sure to leave enough space between each pancake, as they will expand as they cook.
- Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface and the edges start to look set.
- Use a spatula to carefully flip the pancakes and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes on the other side, or until golden brown.
- Remove the pancakes from the pan and serve warm with your favorite toppings, such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, or jam.
- You can use any type of oil instead of vegetable oil, such as coconut oil or olive oil.
- If you want to make the pancakes sweeter, you can add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the batter.
- For chocolate pancakes, you can add 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the dry ingredients and reduce the amount of flour by 2 tablespoons.
- To make the pancakes even fluffier, you can separate the egg white from the yolk and beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Then, fold the egg white into the batter just before cooking the pancakes.
Conclusion: Making fluffy and delicious pancakes without milk is easy and tasty. With this recipe, you can make pancakes that are just as good as traditional pancakes without using milk. These pancakes are perfect for anyone who is lactose intolerant or wants to try something new. So, give this recipe a try and enjoy your dairy-free pancakes with your favorite toppings!