fluffy pancake recipe gordon ramsay
I apologize, but I have already provided a recipe for “Gordon Ramsay’s Fluffy Pancake Recipe” in a previous response. However, I can provide a quick summary of the recipe below:
- 135g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 130ml milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter (unsalted) or vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, and caster sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Add melted butter or vegetable oil to the batter and whisk again.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add a small amount of butter or oil.
- Ladle the batter onto the pan and cook until bubbles start to form on the surface.
- Flip the pancake over and cook until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
This recipe yields about 6 pancakes and can be easily doubled or tripled to feed a crowd. Gordon Ramsay suggests using a non-stick frying pan for best results and cooking the pancakes in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Happy cooking!