fluffy pancake recipe for 8
Perfectly Fluffy Pancake Recipe for Eight: A Breakfast Feast for the Whole Family
Introduction: Are you looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe to feed a crowd? Pancakes are a classic choice that everyone loves, and with this recipe, you can make perfectly fluffy pancakes for eight people. This recipe is simple to follow and is sure to be a hit with your family or guests. So, let’s get started on making a breakfast feast for the whole family.
- 4 cups of pancake mix
- 2 cups of milk
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)
- Preheat a griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the pancake mix.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract (if using).
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter, as it can result in tough pancakes.
- Let the batter sit for 2-3 minutes. This will allow the baking powder to activate and create air pockets in the batter, resulting in light and fluffy pancakes.
- Once the griddle is hot, use a ladle or measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle. Use about 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown. Flip the pancakes only once, when the edges start to look set and bubbles appear on the surface.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings, such as butter, syrup, whipped cream, or fresh fruit.
- To keep the pancakes warm while cooking the rest of the batter, preheat the oven to 200°F and place the cooked pancakes on a baking sheet in the oven.
- Use a non-stick pan or griddle, or lightly grease your pan with cooking spray or butter to prevent sticking.
- If you want to make a larger batch of pancakes, double or triple the recipe as needed.
- To make your pancakes extra fluffy, you can separate the egg white from the yolk and beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Then, fold the beaten egg white into the batter just before cooking.
Conclusion: Making fluffy pancakes for eight people is easy and delicious. With a few simple ingredients and steps, you can create a breakfast feast that’s perfect for feeding the whole family. Whether you’re cooking for a special occasion or just a lazy weekend breakfast, this recipe is sure to please. So, next time you’re in need of a crowd-pleasing breakfast recipe, whip up this perfect fluffy pancake recipe for eight and enjoy the deliciousness!