fluffy pancake recipe delicious
If you’re looking for a delicious, fluffy pancake recipe that will impress your family and friends, look no further! This recipe is easy to follow and results in fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth pancakes that are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or even dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: maple syrup, fresh fruit, whipped cream, chocolate chips, etc.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and white sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla extract until well-combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Be careful not to overmix the batter.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or griddle over medium heat. Grease the pan with a small amount of butter or oil.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure or ladle, pour the batter onto the pan, leaving space between each pancake.
- Cook the pancakes for 2-3 minutes, or until bubbles form on the surface and the edges start to look dry. Use a spatula to flip the pancake and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the pancake is golden brown on both sides.
- Transfer the cooked pancakes to a plate and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as butter, maple syrup, fresh fruit, whipped cream, or chocolate chips.
- To make the pancakes even fluffier, separate the egg white from the yolk and beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the egg white into the batter just before cooking.
- If you want to make dairy-free pancakes, you can substitute the milk with almond milk, soy milk, or any other non-dairy milk of your choice. You can also use vegan butter instead of regular butter.
- For a healthier twist, you can substitute the all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour or oat flour. You can also add mashed bananas or shredded zucchini to the batter for extra flavor and nutrition.
- If you’re making a large batch of pancakes, you can keep them warm in the oven by preheating your oven to 200°F and placing the cooked pancakes on a baking sheet in the oven until ready to serve.
This delicious pancake recipe is perfect for lazy Sunday mornings or special occasions like birthdays and holidays. The simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions make it a go-to recipe for any home cook. Try it out and enjoy fluffy, delicious pancakes that are sure to impress!