fluffy pancake recipe chelsea
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make pancake recipe, look no further than Chelsea’s fluffy pancake recipe! Chelsea Winter is a New Zealand celebrity chef and food writer who has shared this amazing pancake recipe on her website. These pancakes are light, fluffy, and perfect for a lazy weekend brunch or a quick weekday breakfast. In this article, we will go through the ingredients and step-by-step instructions for making Chelsea’s fluffy pancake recipe.
- 2 cups of flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and sugar. Whisk together until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the eggs until they are light and fluffy.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract to the whisked eggs and stir to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter as this will result in tough pancakes.
- Add the melted butter to the pancake batter and mix until well combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, ladle the pancake batter onto the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on one side, or until bubbles form on the surface of the pancake.
- Flip the pancake over and cook for a further 1-2 minutes on the other side, or until the pancake is golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter until all the pancakes are cooked.
Serve the pancakes warm with your favourite toppings, such as fresh fruit, maple syrup, whipped cream, or chocolate sauce.
One serving of Chelsea’s fluffy pancake recipe contains approximately 200-250 calories, depending on the size of the pancake and the toppings used. This recipe makes around 10-12 pancakes, so the total calorie count for the recipe is around 2000-3000 calories.
Tips and Tricks:
- Be careful not to overmix the pancake batter, as this will result in tough and chewy pancakes.
- Use a non-stick frying pan to prevent the pancakes from sticking to the pan.
- Keep the heat at medium-low to prevent the pancakes from burning or cooking too quickly.
- Serve the pancakes warm to ensure they are fluffy and delicious.
In conclusion, Chelsea’s fluffy pancake recipe is a great recipe to try if you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make pancake recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make light and fluffy pancakes that are perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re serving them for breakfast, brunch, or dessert, these pancakes are sure to be a hit with everyone!