aunt jemima fluffy pancake recipe
If you’re in search of a classic pancake recipe that is sure to be a hit with your family and friends, look no further than Aunt Jemima’s Fluffy Pancake Recipe. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can whip up a batch of delicious pancakes that will make your mornings even more special.
- 1 cup Aunt Jemima Complete Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the Aunt Jemima Complete Pancake Mix, water, vegetable oil, and egg until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet. If desired, add in any additional mix-ins, such as blueberries, chocolate chips, or sliced bananas.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles form on the surface and the edges begin to look dry, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil to the griddle or skillet as needed.
- Serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
Tips for Making the Best Aunt Jemima Fluffy Pancakes:
- Make sure the griddle or skillet is heated to the correct temperature before adding the batter. If it’s too hot, the pancakes will burn; if it’s too cool, the pancakes won’t cook evenly.
- Don’t overmix the batter. This can lead to tough, dense pancakes. Mix just until the ingredients are combined.
- If you want to add mix-ins, such as blueberries or chocolate chips, fold them in gently after you’ve mixed the batter.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet. This will ensure that your pancakes are all the same size and cook evenly.
- When flipping the pancake, use a spatula that is wide enough to support the entire pancake. Don’t flip it too early; wait until bubbles have formed on the surface.
- To keep the pancakes warm while you cook the rest, place them on a baking sheet in a 200°F oven.
Aunt Jemima’s Fluffy Pancake Recipe is a classic breakfast dish that is easy to make and always a crowd-pleaser. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a batch of fluffy, golden-brown pancakes that are perfect for a lazy Sunday morning or a busy weekday breakfast. Whether you’re making them plain or adding in some delicious mix-ins, these pancakes are sure to become a family favorite. So grab your mixing bowl and get cooking!