american fluffy pancake recipe cups
Looking for a delicious American fluffy pancake recipe that you can make in cups? Look no further! With a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can whip up a batch of delicious, fluffy pancakes that are sure to please everyone at the breakfast table.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and whisk until just combined. The batter should be slightly lumpy.
- Preheat a non-stick griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet. If desired, add in any additional mix-ins, such as blueberries, chocolate chips, or sliced bananas.
- Cook the pancake until bubbles form on the surface and the edges begin to look dry, about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is golden brown, about 1-2 minutes more.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, adding more oil to the griddle or skillet as needed.
- Serve hot with butter and maple syrup.
Tips for Making the Best American Fluffy Pancakes in Cups:
- Make sure the griddle or skillet is heated to the correct temperature before adding the batter. If it’s too hot, the pancakes will burn; if it’s too cool, the pancakes won’t cook evenly.
- Don’t overmix the batter. This can lead to tough, dense pancakes. Mix just until the ingredients are combined.
- If you want to add mix-ins, such as blueberries or chocolate chips, fold them in gently after you’ve mixed the batter.
- Use a 1/4 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter onto the griddle or skillet. This will ensure that your pancakes are all the same size and cook evenly.
- When flipping the pancake, use a spatula that is wide enough to support the entire pancake. Don’t flip it too early; wait until bubbles have formed on the surface.
- To keep the pancakes warm while you cook the rest, place them on a baking sheet in a 200°F oven.
With this easy American fluffy pancake recipe in cups, you can make delicious, fluffy pancakes in no time. Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch with friends and family, these pancakes are sure to become a favorite. Serve them up with your favorite toppings, like butter and maple syrup, fresh fruit, or whipped cream. So grab your measuring cups and get cooking!