“Someone who eats pancakes and jam can’t be so awfully dangerous. You can talk to him.” ― Tove Jansson
Fluffy pancake recipe from scratch make people happy as it is said that they have no time for chit-chat when there is fluffy pancake to be
It’s quite easy and quick to make fluffy pancake from scratch at home. Ingredients required to make pancake are
probably you have in the kitchen. Dry and wet ingredients are required to make fluffy pancake recipe from scratch.
Dry Ingredients (Yield 9 6-inch pancake)
2 cups Flour: Any type of flour can be used.
3 tablespoon Sugar: makes the pancake moist.
2 tablespoon Baking powder: Makes the pancake so light and fluffy.
1 tablespoon Salt: brings a lot of flavor and balance the sugar nicely.
Milk: any type of milk can be used.
¼ cup Melted butter: to add taste.
Two egg: adds structure and make pancake fluffy.
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract: adds sweetness and depth in flavor.
Check Out This ……….
|Sausage Mcmuffin With Egg|
Large mixing bowl
Small pan for melting butter measuring cups
- Mix dry items 1st.
- Combine the eggs and melted butter to the milk and slowly stir into the flour mixture.
- Let sit it at least 10 minutes while heating the pan.
- These will be high, but light and fluffy.
- Heat griddle moderately.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl and stir it with fork.
- In a separate bowl stir together the beaten eggs, milk, vanilla extract and the melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and very gently fold them together.
- Do not over mix. The batter should have small to medium lumps.
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. Test griddle by sprinkling a few drops of water on it. If water bounces and spatters off griddle, it is hot enough. Using a pastry brush, brush remaining 1/2 teaspoon of butter onto griddle. Wipe off excess.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/2 cup of batter. When pancakes have bubbles on top and are slightly dry around edges, flip them over. Cook until golden on bottom, about 1 minute.
- Keep the finished pancakes on a heatproof plate in oven.
Serve stacked with your favorite toppings. People love home-made apple butter spread on each fluffy pancake recipe from scratch before it’s stacked, and then topped with fruit. When local honey is in season, they are delicious with honey and steamed apples.